If you are planning a family vacation in Brazil, then you must know that it has some ideal tourist spots. Brazil is one of the best destination for a family vacation as it is a perfect mix of wildlife, scenic beauty, adventure, beach fun and historic tours. When you plan a family vacation in Brazil, do not forget to include these in your itinerary.
Family Vacation In Brazil
A trip to Brazil is incomplete without visiting the following tourist attractions:
Porto De Galinhas:
The beautiful white beaches, tropical weather and natural pools attract millions of tourists round the year. It can be easily called as one of the most famous beach destinations in Brazil.
Campos Do Jordao:
Located amidst the stunning Mantiqueira Mountains in Brazil, this hill station is called the Switzerland of Brazil. It’s famous Winter Festival in July attracts hordes of musicians from across the world.
Lencois Maranhenses National Park:
This stunning National Park in Brazil has huge sand dunes. These dunes have clear lagoons created by the torrential rains in July giving the Park a beautiful appearance. It is not a desert which is also quite intriguing.
These beaches popularly known as Floripa are thronging with tourists year round due to their interesting water sports, beach parties and excellent waves. For sun worshippers and party goers, these beaches are perfect bliss.
Museu de Arte Contemporanea:
This one of a kind Modern Art Museum in Brazil is made up in the shape of an elegant serving bowl or a UFO. The museum overlooks the city of Rio and attracts hordes of tourists year round owing to its interesting shape.
Aparados da Serra National Park:
Home to Brazil’s most astounding canyon called the Itaimbezinho, this National Park was built to protect this gigantic canyon. Two stunning waterfalls emerge from these canyons and cascade into the bottom. A walk along these Canyons is quite spectacular.
Cathedral of Brasilia (Brasilia):
The most unique cathedral, the Cathedral of Brasilia does not have a very traditional form and is considered as a very innovative church of the modern times. It is designed by Dante Croce.
Copacabana (Rio de Janeiro):
A beach for the rich, this is one of the most famous beaches in the world. It has a beautiful setting of expensive hotels and homes lined along the coastline. This beach also has the most spectacular New Year’s celebrations in Rio.
Christ the Redeemer (Rio de Janeiro)
The famous statue of Jesus Christ is built at a peak of 700 meters and provides the most stunning panoramic view of the city. It has become the icon of the city of Rio in Brazil.
Shop These Products Online
Hip Hop Short Sleeve Summer T-shirt Camo Pants
- LITTLE BOSS: Every kid is an instant boss to their parents and this pair says it perfectly.
- STYLISH OUTFIT: The pair comes with a white statement shirt and a garterized pants in camouflage print.
- BREATHABLE FABRIC: Kids are easily irritated especially when the clothes they wear feel hot and sweaty. This pair is made from polyester and cotton that is very comfortable to wear.
- SIZE: Refer to the size chart for the measurements.
Baby Girl Sunsuit For 0-24 Months Old
- DESIGN: A baby girl clothes in anchor print tops, partnered with polka dots briefs, and a matching big bow headband.
- ATTRACTIVE AND TRENDY: Sunsuit for baby girls are nice summer outfits, more skin exposed that reveals baby’s soft skin.
- COMFORTABLE: A sleeveless top and bottom briefs do not hamper the baby’s active body movements.
- MATERIAL: cotton blend
- PACKAGE: tops + briefs + headband