There are various ways to make a happy family. You may not have a lot of money, but happiness is rarely bought with money. If you are looking for ways to make everyone smile at home, then here are some tips for a happier family.
Tips For A Happier Family
So what should one do? We as kids had more discipline than the youngsters today. The idea is to give the kids exposure to everything but in limits. Smart parenting requires a mother or a father to have some strict guidelines for using gadgets. A weekly timetable has to be followed. Do not bribe the children with permissions, allowances, or new gifts if they accomplish something. That is a practice most commonly followed by many parents. This is often very difficult for the parents to continue following and leads them to make promises which they can never keep. Children should know the importance of success not because of the greed of a gift, but because of the satisfaction success provides. Just follow a little lenient time table wherein outdoor games, movie time, gadget time are all well-balanced, and you would find miraculous changes in their mindset.
Practice The Following Measures For A Happy Family
As a parent, you must ensure that your child is using mobile phone in a productive way and for a very limited time. In today’s world, you cannot completely deprive your children from mobile phones, but following these measures will ensure utmost safety:
- Children below 16 years should not be allowed to use mobile phones unmonitored. If you must give them, ensure that they are accessing it in front of you and for a very limited time.
- Do not allow children to play games on the mobile phone. Encourage them to play board games or field games instead.
- Do not let your child hold the mobile directly up at the head level. You can use a headset instead.
- Children should not be allowed to use mobile phones while travelling in buses, trains, cars or in elevators. In the elevators, the mobile phones work harder to get signals and so the power of radiation is very high.
- You should limit the use of mobile phones around your children. Children observe and learn from you. If you follow healthy habits, your children will follow.
- Ensure that you do not reside in an area next to a mobile phone tower.
- Never allow your children below 16 years old to have their personal phones.
Spend some quality time with your children if time permits and teach them such fun games yourself. This will make your bonding stronger with your children. Accepting defeat gracefully and no cheating such moral values should be instilled since a very young age in the kids else most of them would face behavioral problems as they grow up. Make your children smart and let them know how to access these gadgets but ensure that they do not get addicted.