Quotes can be added to cards or just posted on your social media page to brighten someone’s day. Explore a mix of famous and original inspirational quotes about family and friends designed to inspire those around you.
Famous Family and Friends Quotes
Some people usually say it best. And those people are famous for it. Dive into a few fun quotes about friends and family from famous politicians, business gurus, and celebrities.
- “What really motivates people at Facebook is building something that’s worthwhile that they’re going to be proud to show to friends and family.” – Mark Zuckerberg
- “My inner strength comes from my friends. I have a very close group of friends and family, and we all help each other through our dark times.” – Kathy Bates
- “Family is not an important thing. It’s everything.” – Michael J. Fox
- “The family is one of nature’s masterpieces.” – George Santayana
- “Give the ones you love the wings to fly, roots come back and reasons to stay.” Dalai Lama
- “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.” Martin Luther King, Jr.
Friends Are Family Quotes
Friends can be closer to you than family. Show the world the meaning of your family through these quotes.
- “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” – C.S. Lewis
- “Friends are the cherry on top of the ice cream sunday of your family.” – Jennifer Betts
- “The language of friendship is not words but meanings.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “The language of love does not make distinctions. Everyone has a place in your heart.” – Jennifer Betts
- “A friend is someone with whom you dare to be yourself.” – Frank Crane
- “Keep your heart full with those that make you the happiest.” – Jennifer Betts
Thankful for Friends and Family Quotes
Show the world just how thankful you are for the family and friends in your life through these amazing famous and unique quotes.
- “If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together. Keep me in your heart. I’ll be there forever.” – Winnie the Pooh
- “Be thankful for the home your family makes out of a house.” – Jennifer Betts
- “Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light” – Helen Keller
- “Family is the most important thing in the world.” – Princess Diana
- “Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.” – David Ogden Stiers
- “Family is the invisible hand guiding you out of the darkness.” – Jennifer Betts
Love Quotes for Family and Friends
Surround yourself with love by enjoying these loving family and friend quotes.
- “To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there.” – Barbara Bush
- “Friends are just family chosen by you.” – Jennifer Betts
- “In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “The love of family and friends is the glue that holds your heart together.” – Jennifer Betts
- “The length of one’s days matter less than the love of one’s family and friends.” – Gerald Ford
- “The love of family can keep you warm during the loneliest of nights.” – Jennifer Betts
These are some inspiring friends are family quotes.